Submit Your Bulletin Board
If your non profit organization would like to post a Public Service Announcement on our Video Bulletin Board, please follow the requirements below and email your jpeg file to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can only accept png or jpegs files.
Bulletin Board Requirements:
- 800px wide x 600px high (4:3; landscape)
- png or jpg format (NOT pdf)
- less than 500KB filesize
- less than 50 words
- no lettering smaller than 30 point
- use a simple sans-serif font; Arial is good
- use very simple graphics, in high-contrast with the font (light letters on dark background, or vice versa)
- print out should be readable from 10 feet away, in 10 seconds
Your content should contain:
- Short name or title of the event or announcement.
- Name of the organization hosting the event
- Day of week, date, time, and duration of the event.
- Location of event.
- Brief summary of event.
- “For more info:”, your phone, email, website.
Your content should not contain:
- Any reference to fees, ticket prices, costs, dollar info etc. Instead, say “For more info …”
Here is a nice example of what your bulletin board submittal should look like:
PortMedia is the video production arm of NCM Hub. PortMedia programming can be seen on Newburyport's Comcast Channels 8 & 9.
Video Bulletin Board